Free Audio Converter
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Free Audio Converter for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Free Audio Converter from your computerDigital Wave Ltd
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Digital Wave Ltd. Please open http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
if you want to read more on Free Audio Converter on Digital Wave Ltd's web page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove Free Audio Converter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioConverter. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Free Audio Converter's primary file takes around 4.67 MB (4891624 bytes) and is named FreeAudioConverter.exe.
Free Audio Converter contains of the executables below. They take 6.27 MB (6572263
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (349.98 KB)
- FreeAudioConverter.exe (4.67 MB)
This page is about Free Audio Converter version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other Free Audio Converter versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.The files below remain on your disk by Free Audio Converter's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\D__AUDIO LIVRO MADRINHA ODETE_CONVERTER_PROG CONVERTER FILES_DVDVideoSoft_Free Audio Converter_FreeAudioConverter_exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Free Audio Converter_is1
Free Audio Converter is a program offered by Digital Wave Ltd. Some users want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Free Audio Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Free Audio Converter from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Free Audio Converter or simply click the Search feature and type in "Free Audio Converter". If it is installed on your PC the Free Audio Converter app will be found automatically. After you click Free Audio Converter in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Free Audio Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free Audio Converter:
- The publisher is: http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioConverter
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Free Audio Converter.
8. After removing Free Audio Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Free Audio Converter that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Free Audio Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Free Audio Converter by Digital Wave Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Free Audio Converter by Digital Wave Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Free Audio Converter supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-21 01:23:23.450