Free Audio Converter
Free Audio Converter is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Free Audio Converter from your computerDigital Wave Ltd
. You can read more on Digital Wave Ltd or check for application updates here
. Further information about Free Audio Converter can be found at http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Free Audio Converter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. FreeAudioConverter.exe is the Free Audio Converter's main executable file and it takes circa 2.75 MB (2884584 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Free Audio Converter. They occupy 3.99 MB (4186520
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
- FreeAudioConverter.exe (2.75 MB)
This page is about Free Audio Converter version 188.8.131.525
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Free Audio Converter:
...click to view all...
Free Audio Converter is an application marketed by Digital Wave Ltd. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Free Audio Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Free Audio Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Free Audio Converter or simply click the Search field and type in "Free Audio Converter". The Free Audio Converter application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Free Audio Converter in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Free Audio Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free Audio Converter:
- The software company is: http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Free Audio Converter.
8. After removing Free Audio Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Audio Converter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Free Audio Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Free Audio Converter by Digital Wave Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Free Audio Converter by Digital Wave Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Free Audio Converter supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 21:55:40.047