Free Audio Converter
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Free Audio Converter for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Free Audio Converter from your systemDigital Wave Ltd
. Check out here
for more information on Digital Wave Ltd. Please follow http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
if you want to read more on Free Audio Converter on Digital Wave Ltd's website. Free Audio Converter is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Free Audio Converter is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioConverter. The program's main executable file is called FreeAudioConverter.exe and its approximative size is 2.75 MB (2884584 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Free Audio Converter. They occupy about 3.99 MB (4186520
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
- FreeAudioConverter.exe (2.75 MB)
The current page applies to Free Audio Converter version 126.96.36.1997
alone. Click on the links below for other Free Audio Converter versions:
...click to view all...
Free Audio Converter is an application by Digital Wave Ltd. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove Free Audio Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Free Audio Converter from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Free Audio Converter or simply click the Search feature and type in "Free Audio Converter". If it exists on your system the Free Audio Converter application will be found automatically. When you select Free Audio Converter in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Free Audio Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free Audio Converter:
- The web site of the application is: http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioConverter
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Free Audio Converter.
8. After removing Free Audio Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Free Audio Converter that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Free Audio Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Free Audio Converter by Digital Wave Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Free Audio Converter by Digital Wave Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Free Audio Converter supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 05:30:40.173