Free Audio Converter
Free Audio Converter is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Free Audio Converter from your computerDigital Wave Ltd
. More info about Digital Wave Ltd can be read here
. Click on http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
to get more details about Free Audio Converter on Digital Wave Ltd's website. Usually the Free Audio Converter program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioConverter is the full command line if you want to remove Free Audio Converter. Free Audio Converter's main file takes about 2.75 MB (2884584 bytes) and is named FreeAudioConverter.exe.
The following executables are contained in Free Audio Converter. They take 102.74 MB (107729179
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins002.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins003.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins004.exe (1.24 MB)
- FreeVideoToMP3Converter.exe (2.31 MB)
- FreeAudioConverter.exe (2.75 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (311.66 KB)
- FreeAudioEditor.exe (1.33 MB)
- FreeCoubDownload.exe (2.75 MB)
- nxp.exe (548.16 KB)
- RtmpDownloadDotNet.exe (41.66 KB)
- FreeDailymotionDownload.exe (2.75 MB)
- FreeDVDVideoBurner.exe (1.43 MB)
- FreeDVDVideoConverter.exe (1.72 MB)
- HandBrakeCLI.exe (18.49 MB)
- FreeGIFMaker.exe (1.03 MB)
- FreeImageConvertAndResize.exe (7.59 MB)
- FreeInstagramDownload.exe (2.76 MB)
- FreeNicoVideoDownload.exe (2.76 MB)
- FreeScreenVideoRecorder.exe (1.70 MB)
- FreeTorrentDownload.exe (5.81 MB)
- FreeVideoEditor.exe (1.29 MB)
- FreeVideoFlipAndRotate.exe (910.16 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (309.35 KB)
- FreeYTVDownloader.exe (4.12 MB)
- nxp.exe (590.85 KB)
- FreeYouTubeToDVDConverter.exe (2.76 MB)
- FreeYouTubeToMP3Converter.exe (4.23 MB)
- nxp.exe (590.85 KB)
- FreeYouTubeUploader.exe (2.45 MB)
This info is about Free Audio Converter version 126.96.36.1998
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Free Audio Converter:
...click to view all...
Free Audio Converter is a program offered by Digital Wave Ltd. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove Free Audio Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Free Audio Converter from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Free Audio Converter or simply click the Search feature and type in "Free Audio Converter". If it is installed on your PC the Free Audio Converter program will be found very quickly. After you click Free Audio Converter in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Free Audio Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free Audio Converter:
- The publisher is: http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioConverter
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Free Audio Converter.
8. After uninstalling Free Audio Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Free Audio Converter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Free Audio Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Free Audio Converter by Digital Wave Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Free Audio Converter by Digital Wave Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Free Audio Converter supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:23:52.300