Free Audio Converter
You can find below details on how to remove Free Audio Converter for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Free Audio Converter from your systemDigital Wave Ltd
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Digital Wave Ltd. More details about Free Audio Converter can be found at http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
. Free Audio Converter is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Free Audio Converter is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioConverter. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. FreeAudioConverter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.72 MB (2853376 bytes) on disk.
Free Audio Converter contains of the executables below. They take 16.16 MB (16947335
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.24 MB)
- unins002.exe (1.24 MB)
- Free3GPVideoConverter.exe (2.72 MB)
- FreeAudioConverter.exe (2.72 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (346.35 KB)
- FreeYouTubeToMP3Converter.exe (6.06 MB)
- nxp.exe (591.35 KB)
The current web page applies to Free Audio Converter version 18.104.22.1683
alone. For other Free Audio Converter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Free Audio Converter is a program offered by the software company Digital Wave Ltd. Some people choose to remove this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove Free Audio Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Free Audio Converter from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Free Audio Converter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Free Audio Converter". If it is installed on your PC the Free Audio Converter program will be found automatically. After you click Free Audio Converter in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Free Audio Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free Audio Converter:
- The publisher is: http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioConverter
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Free Audio Converter.
8. After removing Free Audio Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Audio Converter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Free Audio Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Free Audio Converter by Digital Wave Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Free Audio Converter by Digital Wave Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Free Audio Converter supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 04:54:24.297