Free Audio Converter
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Free Audio Converter for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Free Audio Converter from your systemDigital Wave Ltd
. Go over here
for more information on Digital Wave Ltd. Please follow http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
if you want to read more on Free Audio Converter on Digital Wave Ltd's web page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioConverter is the full command line if you want to remove Free Audio Converter. Free Audio Converter's primary file takes around 4.32 MB (4531176 bytes) and is called FreeAudioConverter.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Free Audio Converter. They occupy 5.92 MB (6211815
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (349.98 KB)
- FreeAudioConverter.exe (4.32 MB)
This data is about Free Audio Converter version 18.104.22.1681
only. For other Free Audio Converter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Free Audio Converter is an application marketed by Digital Wave Ltd. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Free Audio Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Free Audio Converter from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Free Audio Converter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Free Audio Converter". If it exists on your system the Free Audio Converter app will be found automatically. When you click Free Audio Converter in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Free Audio Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free Audio Converter:
- The publisher is: http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioConverter
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Free Audio Converter.
8. After uninstalling Free Audio Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Audio Converter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Free Audio Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Free Audio Converter by Digital Wave Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Free Audio Converter by Digital Wave Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Free Audio Converter in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-05 08:51:05.313