Free Audio Converter
You can find below details on how to remove Free Audio Converter for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Free Audio Converter from your PCDigital Wave Ltd
. Open here
for more details on Digital Wave Ltd. More info about the application Free Audio Converter can be found at http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioConverter is the full command line if you want to remove Free Audio Converter. Free Audio Converter's primary file takes about 2.72 MB (2853888 bytes) and is named FreeAudioConverter.exe.
The executables below are part of Free Audio Converter. They take about 8.13 MB (8523048
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins001.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins002.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins003.exe (1.24 MB)
- FreeAudioConverter.exe (2.72 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (309.35 KB)
- FreeVideoEditor.exe (1.62 MB)
The current web page applies to Free Audio Converter version 126.96.36.1991
only. Click on the links below for other Free Audio Converter versions:
...click to view all...
Free Audio Converter is an application offered by Digital Wave Ltd. Some users try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove Free Audio Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Free Audio Converter from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Free Audio Converter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Free Audio Converter". If it exists on your system the Free Audio Converter app will be found automatically. When you click Free Audio Converter in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Free Audio Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free Audio Converter:
- The web site of the application is: http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioConverter
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Free Audio Converter.
8. After uninstalling Free Audio Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Audio Converter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Free Audio Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Free Audio Converter by Digital Wave Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Free Audio Converter by Digital Wave Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Free Audio Converter supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 13:43:46.930