Free Audio Converter
Free Audio Converter is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Free Audio Converter from your computerDigital Wave Ltd
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Digital Wave Ltd. Please open http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
if you want to read more on Free Audio Converter on Digital Wave Ltd's website. Free Audio Converter is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Free Audio Converter is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioConverter. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.75 MB (2882472 bytes) on disk and is named FreeAudioConverter.exe.
The executables below are part of Free Audio Converter. They take an average of 3.99 MB (4184408
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
- FreeAudioConverter.exe (2.75 MB)
The current web page applies to Free Audio Converter version 22.214.171.1240
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Free Audio Converter:
...click to view all...
Free Audio Converter is a program marketed by Digital Wave Ltd. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Free Audio Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Free Audio Converter from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Free Audio Converter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Free Audio Converter". If it is installed on your PC the Free Audio Converter program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Free Audio Converter in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Free Audio Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free Audio Converter:
- The web site of the program is: http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioConverter
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Free Audio Converter.
8. After uninstalling Free Audio Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Audio Converter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Free Audio Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Free Audio Converter by Digital Wave Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Free Audio Converter by Digital Wave Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Free Audio Converter supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-03 18:14:30.583