Free Audio Converter
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Free Audio Converter for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Free Audio Converter from your PCDigital Wave Ltd
. More data about Digital Wave Ltd can be read here
. Click on http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
to get more facts about Free Audio Converter on Digital Wave Ltd's website. Free Audio Converter is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeAudioConverter folder, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Free Audio Converter is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioConverter. The program's main executable file is called FreeAudioConverter.exe and occupies 2.73 MB (2859520 bytes).
Free Audio Converter contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.97 MB (4159864
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
- FreeAudioConverter.exe (2.73 MB)
This data is about Free Audio Converter version 22.214.171.1240
only. You can find below a few links to other Free Audio Converter versions:
...click to view all...
Free Audio Converter is a program by the software company Digital Wave Ltd. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase Free Audio Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Free Audio Converter from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Free Audio Converter or simply click the Search field and type in "Free Audio Converter". The Free Audio Converter application will be found automatically. When you select Free Audio Converter in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Free Audio Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free Audio Converter:
- The web site of the application is: http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioConverter
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Free Audio Converter.
8. After removing Free Audio Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Audio Converter which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Free Audio Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Free Audio Converter by Digital Wave Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Free Audio Converter by Digital Wave Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Free Audio Converter supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 16:04:31.383