Free Audio Converter
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Free Audio Converter for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Free Audio Converter from your PCDigital Wave Ltd
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Digital Wave Ltd. Please follow http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
if you want to read more on Free Audio Converter on Digital Wave Ltd's page. Free Audio Converter is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\DVDVideoSoft folder, depending on the user's choice. Free Audio Converter's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioConverter. FreeVideoToMP3Converter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.74 MB (2877952 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Free Audio Converter. They occupy about 91.47 MB (95915200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
- unins002.exe (1.24 MB)
- FreeVideoToMP3Converter.exe (2.74 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (346.35 KB)
- FreeAudioEditor.exe (1.72 MB)
- FreeCoubDownload.exe (6.24 MB)
- nxp.exe (591.35 KB)
- FreeDailymotionDownload.exe (3.08 MB)
- RtmpDownloadDotNet.exe (41.85 KB)
- FreeGIFMaker.exe (1.45 MB)
- FreeImageConvertAndResize.exe (7.61 MB)
- FreeInstagramDownload.exe (6.25 MB)
- FreeNicoVideoDownload.exe (3.09 MB)
- FreeScreenVideoRecorder.exe (1.43 MB)
- FreeTorrentDownload.exe (8.15 MB)
- FreeVideoEditor.exe (1.66 MB)
- FreeVideoFlipAndRotate.exe (1.32 MB)
- FreeYTVDownloader.exe (6.24 MB)
- FreeYouTubeToMP3Converter.exe (6.24 MB)
- FreeYouTubeUploader.exe (2.50 MB)
- SoundCloudDownload.exe (6.24 MB)
- tunx.exe (121.35 KB)
- VimeoDownload.exe (6.24 MB)
This info is about Free Audio Converter version 126.96.36.1992
alone. You can find here a few links to other Free Audio Converter versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Free Audio Converter.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Free Audio Converter_is1
Free Audio Converter is a program released by the software company Digital Wave Ltd. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Free Audio Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Free Audio Converter with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Free Audio Converter or simply click the Search feature and type in "Free Audio Converter". If it exists on your system the Free Audio Converter application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Free Audio Converter in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Free Audio Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Free Audio Converter:
- The web site of the program is: http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\Uninstall.exe /app FreeAudioConverter
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Free Audio Converter.
8. After uninstalling Free Audio Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Free Audio Converter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Free Audio Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Free Audio Converter by Digital Wave Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Free Audio Converter by Digital Wave Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Free Audio Converter in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 09:25:14.457