Free Audio Converter
Free Audio Converter is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Free Audio Converter from your systemDigital Wave Ltd
. You can find out more on Digital Wave Ltd or check for application updates here
. More details about Free Audio Converter can be seen at http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
. Free Audio Converter is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Free Audio Converter's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft\unins000.exe. Free Audio Converter's primary file takes about 1.27 MB (1327043 bytes) and its name is unins000.exe.
Free Audio Converter installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.27 MB (1327043
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Free Audio Converter. You can find below info on other releases of Free Audio Converter:
...click to view all...
Free Audio Converter is an application marketed by Digital Wave Ltd. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase Free Audio Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Free Audio Converter from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Free Audio Converter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Free Audio Converter". The Free Audio Converter program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Free Audio Converter in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Free Audio Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Free Audio Converter:
- The web site of the program is: http://dvdvideosoft.zendesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoSoft\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Free Audio Converter.
8. After removing Free Audio Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Free Audio Converter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Free Audio Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Free Audio Converter by Digital Wave Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Free Audio Converter by Digital Wave Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Free Audio Converter in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-31 22:48:13.030