Catalyst Control Center
Catalyst Control Center is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Catalyst Control Center is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's decision. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.36 MB (8761440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.59 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (380.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (392.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (552.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
This data is about Catalyst Control Center version 2013.0313.2330.40379
alone. For other Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Catalyst Control Center from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". The Catalyst Control Center app will be found very quickly. After you select Catalyst Control Center in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 14:21:15.570