Catalyst Control Center
Catalyst Control Center is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Detailed information about Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). Catalyst Control Center's primary file takes around 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and is called CCC.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Catalyst Control Center. They take about 2.75 MB (2883200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This info is about Catalyst Control Center version 2012.0201.1417.25472
only. You can find here a few links to other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-10 13:00:25.530