CCC Help Norwegian
CCC Help Norwegian is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your systemATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. More info about the app CCC Help Norwegian can be found at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Norwegian program is installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file is labeled CCC.exe and its approximative size is 48.00 KB (49152 bytes).
CCC Help Norwegian installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.86 MB (4051456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (96.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.0709.2352.40813
of CCC Help Norwegian. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Norwegian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Norwegian is an application released by the software company ATI. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Norwegian from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Norwegian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". The CCC Help Norwegian application will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Norwegian in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Norwegian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After removing CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Norwegian which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Norwegian by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Norwegian by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Norwegian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-27 16:05:49.420