CCC Help Norwegian
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your PCATI
. Additional info about ATI can be seen here
. More data about the software CCC Help Norwegian can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Norwegian is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's choice. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Norwegian installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.28 MB (4485632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Norwegian version 2010.0517.1122.18562
only. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Norwegian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Norwegian is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Norwegian from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Norwegian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Norwegian application will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Norwegian in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Norwegian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Norwegian that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Norwegian by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Norwegian by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Norwegian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 22:17:39.900