CCC Help Norwegian
This page contains detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Norwegian for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your computerATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. Detailed information about CCC Help Norwegian can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is named CLI.exe and it has a size of 44.00 KB (45056 bytes).
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Norwegian. They occupy 3.24 MB (3401728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MOM.CCCStub.exe (28.00 KB)
- MOM.Test.CMD.exe (5.50 KB)
- MOM.Test.exe (13.00 KB)
- NunitToTaccParser.exe (5.50 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (40.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (338.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0108.2146.2564.38893
of CCC Help Norwegian. For other CCC Help Norwegian versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Norwegian is an application offered by ATI. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Norwegian from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Norwegian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Norwegian app will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Norwegian in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Norwegian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Norwegian which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Norwegian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Norwegian by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Norwegian by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Norwegian in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-13 15:52:22.110