CCC Help Norwegian
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your PCATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Norwegian on ATI's web page. CCC Help Norwegian is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's option. The program's main executable file occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is named CCC.exe.
CCC Help Norwegian installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0304.1134.20703
of CCC Help Norwegian. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Norwegian releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Norwegian is a program marketed by ATI. Some users want to remove it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Norwegian with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Norwegian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". The CCC Help Norwegian application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help Norwegian in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Norwegian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Norwegian that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Norwegian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Norwegian by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Norwegian by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Norwegian in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 07:43:15.603