CCC Help Norwegian
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your PCATI
. Check out here
for more details on ATI. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Norwegian on ATI's web page. Usually the CCC Help Norwegian program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is named CLI.exe.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Norwegian. They take about 4.21 MB (4411904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0713.0641.10121
of CCC Help Norwegian. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Norwegian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Norwegian is an application released by ATI. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Norwegian from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Norwegian or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". The CCC Help Norwegian program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help Norwegian in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Norwegian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After removing CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Norwegian that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Norwegian by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 16:33:15.160