CCC Help Norwegian
This page contains thorough information on how to remove CCC Help Norwegian for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your PCATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. More information about CCC Help Norwegian can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Norwegian is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's decision. The program's main executable file is called CLI.exe and it has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
CCC Help Norwegian is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Norwegian version 2010.1111.0309.5529
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Norwegian releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Norwegian is an application released by ATI. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Norwegian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Norwegian or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Norwegian application will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Norwegian in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Norwegian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After removing CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Norwegian which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Norwegian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Norwegian by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-16 16:40:37.697