CCC Help Norwegian
CCC Help Norwegian is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your PCATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More data about the program CCC Help Norwegian can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The application's main executable file is named CLI.exe and it has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
CCC Help Norwegian installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.19 MB (4395520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Norwegian version 2010.0623.2148.37335
only. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Norwegian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Norwegian is a program marketed by ATI. Frequently, people try to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Norwegian with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Norwegian or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Norwegian program will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Norwegian in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Norwegian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After removing CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Norwegian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Norwegian by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 01:48:05.480