CCC Help Norwegian
CCC Help Norwegian is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your PCATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More info about the software CCC Help Norwegian can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Norwegian is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's decision. CCC Help Norwegian's main file takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
CCC Help Norwegian contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.11 MB (4313600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Norwegian version 2009.1111.2326.42077
alone. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Norwegian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Norwegian is a program by the software company ATI. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Norwegian from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Norwegian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Norwegian app will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Norwegian in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Norwegian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Norwegian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Norwegian by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 08:06:44.757