CCC Help Norwegian
This page contains thorough information on how to remove CCC Help Norwegian for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your computerATI
. Open here
where you can read more on ATI. More info about the app CCC Help Norwegian can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is labeled CLI.exe.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Norwegian. They take about 3.63 MB (3805696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0805.0357.5180
of CCC Help Norwegian. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Norwegian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Norwegian is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Norwegian from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Norwegian or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Norwegian app will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Norwegian in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Norwegian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After removing CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Norwegian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Norwegian by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:14:11.733