CCC Help Norwegian
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your PCATI
. Go over here
where you can find out more on ATI. Further information about CCC Help Norwegian can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Norwegian. They take about 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Norwegian version 2010.0930.2236.38732
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Norwegian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Norwegian is a program by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Norwegian from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Norwegian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Norwegian program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCC Help Norwegian in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Norwegian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Norwegian that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Norwegian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Norwegian by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Norwegian by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Norwegian supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:53:46.147