CCC Help Norwegian
You can find below details on how to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your PCATI
. More information about ATI can be found here
. You can read more about related to CCC Help Norwegian at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Norwegian application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. CCC Help Norwegian's primary file takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
CCC Help Norwegian is composed of the following executables which take 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0907.2139.37006
of CCC Help Norwegian. For more CCC Help Norwegian versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Norwegian is an application offered by the software company ATI. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Norwegian from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Norwegian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". The CCC Help Norwegian app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCC Help Norwegian in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Norwegian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Norwegian which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Norwegian by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 11:50:22.957