CCC Help Norwegian
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your systemATI
. More information about ATI can be read here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more facts about CCC Help Norwegian on ATI's website. Usually the CCC Help Norwegian application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file is called CCCInstall.exe and it has a size of 88.00 KB (90112 bytes).
CCC Help Norwegian installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.73 MB (2863104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Norwegian version 2010.0421.0656.10561
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Norwegian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Norwegian is a program by ATI. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to erase CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Norwegian from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Norwegian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Norwegian program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Norwegian in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Norwegian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After removing CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Norwegian which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Norwegian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Norwegian by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:50:53.377