CCC Help Norwegian
CCC Help Norwegian is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your computerATI
. Check out here
for more info on ATI. More information about CCC Help Norwegian can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Norwegian is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Norwegian. They take an average of 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Norwegian version 2011.0407.0735.11742
alone. For more CCC Help Norwegian versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Norwegian is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Some people decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Norwegian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Norwegian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Norwegian app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Norwegian in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Norwegian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Norwegian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Norwegian by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Norwegian by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Norwegian in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 20:42:49.370