CCC Help Norwegian
You can find on this page details on how to remove CCC Help Norwegian for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your PCATI
. Open here
where you can read more on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more details about CCC Help Norwegian on ATI's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The program's main executable file is called CLI.exe and it has a size of 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
CCC Help Norwegian installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.09 MB (3240960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Norwegian version 2011.0630.0015.41755
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Norwegian releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Norwegian is a program offered by the software company ATI. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Norwegian or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Norwegian program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Norwegian in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Norwegian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Norwegian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Norwegian by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Norwegian by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Norwegian in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:23:24.100