CCC Help Norwegian
CCC Help Norwegian is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your PCATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about CCC Help Norwegian on ATI's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is labeled CCCDsPreview.exe and occupies 72.00 KB (73728 bytes).
CCC Help Norwegian is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.12 MB (3272704
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Norwegian version 2010.0617.0854.14122
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Norwegian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Norwegian is an application by ATI. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Norwegian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Norwegian program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Norwegian in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Norwegian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Norwegian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Norwegian by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:10:21.380