CCC Help Norwegian
This page is about CCC Help Norwegian for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your systemATI
. Check out here
for more info on ATI. You can see more info on CCC Help Norwegian at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Norwegian application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Norwegian installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.65 MB (4870656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Norwegian version 2010.0811.2121.36462
only. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Norwegian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Norwegian is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Norwegian from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Norwegian or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". The CCC Help Norwegian application will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Norwegian in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Norwegian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After removing CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Norwegian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Norwegian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Norwegian by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Norwegian by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Norwegian supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:02:23.640