CCC Help Norwegian
This page contains thorough information on how to remove CCC Help Norwegian for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your computerATI
. Go over here
for more information on ATI. More details about CCC Help Norwegian can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Norwegian is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The application's main executable file has a size of 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk and is called CLI.exe.
CCC Help Norwegian installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.23 MB (2337408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.1017.0239.2852
of CCC Help Norwegian. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Norwegian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Norwegian is an application offered by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Norwegian from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Norwegian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Norwegian app will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Norwegian in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Norwegian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Norwegian that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Norwegian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Norwegian by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Norwegian by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Norwegian supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 17:28:25.920