CCC Help Italian
This page contains thorough information on how to remove CCC Help Italian for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your computerATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. More details about CCC Help Italian can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is named CCC.exe and its approximative size is 48.00 KB (49152 bytes).
CCC Help Italian contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.02 MB (4219392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (96.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.1101.2316.39832
of CCC Help Italian. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Italian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Italian is an application offered by the software company ATI. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove CCC Help Italian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Italian from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Italian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Italian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Italian program will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Italian in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Italian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Italian.
8. After removing CCC Help Italian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Italian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Italian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Italian by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Italian by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Italian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 02:11:49.700