CCC Help Italian
CCC Help Italian is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Italian from your systemATI
. More info about ATI can be read here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more info about CCC Help Italian on ATI's website. CCC Help Italian is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Italian contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.29 MB (3449344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MOM.CCCStub.exe (28.00 KB)
- MOM.Test.CMD.exe (5.50 KB)
- MOM.Test.exe (13.00 KB)
- NunitToTaccParser.exe (5.50 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
This page is about CCC Help Italian version 2007.0524.2139.36852
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Italian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Italian is an application offered by ATI. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove CCC Help Italian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Italian from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Italian or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Italian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Italian app will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Italian in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Italian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Italian.
8. After removing CCC Help Italian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Italian that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Italian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Italian by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Italian by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Italian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 21:02:59.907