CCC Help German
CCC Help German is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help German from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More data about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More information about CCC Help German can be found at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help German is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's decision. CCC Help German's primary file takes about 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help German. They take 6.75 MB (7080032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.59 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This page is about CCC Help German version 2013.0328.2217.38225
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help German versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help German from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help German or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help German". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help German program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help German in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help German, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help German.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help German which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help German using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help German by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help German by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help German in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:06:07.970