CCC Help German
You can find below details on how to remove CCC Help German for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall CCC Help German from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More data about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More details about the program CCC Help German can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help German is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's decision. The application's main executable file occupies 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk and is titled CLI.exe.
CCC Help German is comprised of the following executables which take 8.13 MB (8521664
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.72 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.22 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help German version 2014.0418.2208.37947
only. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help German:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help German from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help German or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help German". The CCC Help German app will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help German in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help German, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help German.
8. After removing CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help German that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help German using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help German by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help German by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help German supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:51:13.273