CCC Help German
This web page contains complete information on how to remove CCC Help German for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help German from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more information about CCC Help German on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. CCC Help German is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's option. CCC.exe is the CCC Help German's primary executable file and it takes about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help German is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.10 MB (3247744
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.1013.1701.28713
of CCC Help German. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help German:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users try to remove it. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CCC Help German from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help German or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help German". If it exists on your system the CCC Help German app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help German in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help German, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help German.
8. After removing CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help German which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help German with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help German by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help German by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help German supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:14:45.277