CCC Help German
CCC Help German is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall CCC Help German from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Detailed information about CCC Help German can be found at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help German application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file occupies 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk and is labeled CLI.exe.
CCC Help German is composed of the following executables which take 6.52 MB (6834432
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.75 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0722.2225.38431
of CCC Help German. Click on the links below for other CCC Help German versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help German from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help German or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help German". If it exists on your system the CCC Help German program will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help German in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help German, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help German.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help German which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help German using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help German by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help German by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help German in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:53:34.650