CCC Help German
CCC Help German is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help German from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more info about CCC Help German on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file has a size of 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCC.exe.
The following executable files are contained in CCC Help German. They take 3.47 MB (3634176
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help German version 2013.1206.1602.28764
only. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help German:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help German from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help German or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help German". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help German app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help German in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help German, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help German.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help German that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help German with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help German by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help German by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help German in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:37:04.557