CCC Help German
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove CCC Help German for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help German from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help German on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. CCC Help German is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. CCCDsPreview.exe is the CCC Help German's main executable file and it takes close to 58.50 KB (59904 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of CCC Help German. They occupy about 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This page is about CCC Help German version 2014.0605.2236.38795
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help German versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCC Help German with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help German or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help German". If it exists on your system the CCC Help German application will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help German in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help German, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help German.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help German which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help German with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help German by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help German by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help German supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:02:50.367