CCC Help German
CCC Help German is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall CCC Help German from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More data about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. You can get more details related to CCC Help German at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help German is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. CCCDsPreview.exe is the CCC Help German's main executable file and it occupies around 58.50 KB (59904 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help German installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This info is about CCC Help German version 2014.0417.1533.26103
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help German versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help German from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help German or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help German". If it exists on your system the CCC Help German program will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help German in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help German, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help German.
8. After removing CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help German that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help German with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help German by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help German by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help German in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:55:50.450