CCC Help German
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help German for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall CCC Help German from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Further information about CCC Help German can be found at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help German is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's choice. The program's main executable file has a size of 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk and is called CLI.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in CCC Help German. They take 6.46 MB (6776832
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0704.2138.36919
of CCC Help German. Click on the links below for other CCC Help German versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is a program marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help German with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help German or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help German". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help German application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help German in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help German, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help German.
8. After removing CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help German that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help German with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help German by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help German by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help German supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:22:40.727