CCC Help German
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall CCC Help German for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall CCC Help German from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More info about the app CCC Help German can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help German is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's option. CLI.exe is the CCC Help German's primary executable file and it takes about 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help German installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.52 MB (2637480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.16 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help German version 2012.0516.1006.16142
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help German versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCC Help German from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help German or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help German". The CCC Help German application will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help German in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help German, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help German.
8. After removing CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help German that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help German with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help German by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help German by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help German in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 01:01:48.230