CCC Help German
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCC Help German for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help German from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More information about the program CCC Help German can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 311.70 KB (319176 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help German contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help German version 2013.0819.1343.22803
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help German versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help German from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help German or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help German". The CCC Help German program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help German in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help German, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help German.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help German which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help German using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help German by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help German by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help German supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:18:20.723