CCC Help German
You can find below detailed information on how to remove CCC Help German for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help German from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Detailed information about CCC Help German can be found at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help German is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's choice. The program's main executable file has a size of 311.70 KB (319176 bytes) on disk and is named CLI.exe.
CCC Help German installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help German version 2014.0505.0839.13655
alone. For other CCC Help German versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help German with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help German or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help German". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help German app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help German in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help German, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help German.
8. After removing CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help German that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help German using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help German by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help German by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help German supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 19:17:38.987