CCC Help German
This info is about CCC Help German for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help German from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More data about the app CCC Help German can be found at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help German program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file is labeled atiapfxx.exe and occupies 156.00 KB (159744 bytes).
The executables below are part of CCC Help German. They occupy about 2.16 MB (2260880
bytes) on disk.
- atiapfxx.exe (156.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.70 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help German version 2014.1105.2159.39482
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help German versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help German with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help German or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help German". The CCC Help German app will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help German in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help German, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help German.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help German which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help German with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help German by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help German by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help German in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:28:53.723