CCC Help German
CCC Help German is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help German from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about the program CCC Help German can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help German application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help German is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.33 MB (3493504
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help German version 2011.0915.1430.24206
only. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help German:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCC Help German using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help German or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help German". If it exists on your system the CCC Help German app will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help German in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help German, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help German.
8. After removing CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help German that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help German using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help German by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help German by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help German supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 00:49:21.487