CCC Help German
This page is about CCC Help German for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall CCC Help German from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Detailed information about CCC Help German can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the CCC Help German's main executable file and it occupies circa 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help German installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.13 MB (8522688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.22 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.72 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0404.1911.32634
of CCC Help German. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help German:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people choose to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CCC Help German using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help German or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help German". The CCC Help German app will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help German in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help German, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help German.
8. After removing CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help German which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help German with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help German by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help German by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help German in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:29:17.430