CCC Help German
CCC Help German is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall CCC Help German from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Additional info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help German on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. CCC Help German is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's decision. CCC Help German's main file takes around 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
The following executables are installed together with CCC Help German. They take about 7.84 MB (8220160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help German version 2013.1211.1507.27115
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help German:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help German with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help German or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help German". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help German application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help German in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help German, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help German.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help German which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help German with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help German by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help German by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help German supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:44:39.517