CCC Help German
You can find below details on how to uninstall CCC Help German for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help German from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more info about CCC Help German on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help German's primary file takes about 58.00 KB (59392 bytes) and is named CCCDsPreview.exe.
The executables below are part of CCC Help German. They take an average of 2.66 MB (2786304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (396.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help German version 2012.1114.0400.6988
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help German versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help German from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help German or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help German". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help German app will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help German in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help German, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help German.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help German that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help German using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help German by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help German by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help German in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 16:18:42.203