CCC Help German
You can find below details on how to uninstall CCC Help German for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help German from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more info about CCC Help German on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help German's primary file takes about 58.00 KB (59392 bytes) and is named CCCDsPreview.exe.
The executables below are part of CCC Help German. They take an average of 2.66 MB (2786304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (396.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help German version 2012.1114.0400.6988
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help German versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help German from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help German or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help German". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help German application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help German in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help German, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help German.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help German that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help German using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help German by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help German by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help German in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-17 16:18:42.203