CCC Help Dutch
This web page is about CCC Help Dutch for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your PCATI
. Go over here
for more details on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more info about CCC Help Dutch on ATI's website. CCC Help Dutch is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's option. CCC.exe is the CCC Help Dutch's main executable file and it takes about 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Dutch. They occupy 3.29 MB (3449344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MOM.CCCStub.exe (28.00 KB)
- MOM.Test.CMD.exe (5.50 KB)
- MOM.Test.exe (13.00 KB)
- NunitToTaccParser.exe (5.50 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Dutch version 2007.0524.2139.36852
only. For other CCC Help Dutch versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is a program offered by the software company ATI. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Dutch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Dutch or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Dutch". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Dutch application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCC Help Dutch in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Dutch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Dutch.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Dutch which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Dutch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Dutch by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Dutch by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 21:01:29.870