Advanced System Optimizer
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer from your systemSystweak Software
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Systweak Software. Further information about Advanced System Optimizer can be found at http://www.systweak.com/
. Usually the Advanced System Optimizer program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Advanced System Optimizer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named RequireAdministrator.exe and occupies 63.29 KB (64808 bytes).
Advanced System Optimizer contains of the executables below. They occupy 14.61 MB (15317289
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ASO3DefragSrv64.exe (258.29 KB)
- DefragServiceManager.exe (69.79 KB)
- DiskOptimizer.exe (301.29 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (1.39 MB)
- DuplicateFilesRemover.exe (305.29 KB)
- GameOptimizer.exe (97.29 KB)
- GameOptLauncher.exe (310.79 KB)
- GameOptLauncher64.exe (365.79 KB)
- GOHelper.exe (36.79 KB)
- HighestAvailable.exe (87.79 KB)
- launcher.exe (46.79 KB)
- NewScheduler.exe (671.29 KB)
- PCFixer.exe (1.20 MB)
- PrivacyProtector.exe (1.48 MB)
- PTBWin7.exe (20.29 KB)
- RequireAdministrator.exe (63.29 KB)
- SecureDelete.exe (1.15 MB)
- SecureEncryptor.exe (345.79 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (246.29 KB)
- SysFileBakRes.exe (568.79 KB)
- SystemAnalyzerAndAdvisor.exe (746.29 KB)
- SystemCleaner.exe (2.37 MB)
- Undelete.exe (466.29 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- UninstallManager.exe (113.79 KB)
- VolumeControl.exe (48.79 KB)
- VolumeControl64.exe (47.79 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (72.73 KB)
- DriverUpdateHelper64.exe (277.00 KB)
- 7z.exe (150.73 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (79.73 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (85.34 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (81.34 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (58.73 KB)
This page is about Advanced System Optimizer version 3.5.1000.15827
only. For more Advanced System Optimizer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Advanced System Optimizer is an application by Systweak Software. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Advanced System Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Advanced System Optimizer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Advanced System Optimizer". If it is installed on your PC the Advanced System Optimizer app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Advanced System Optimizer in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Advanced System Optimizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced System Optimizer:
- The publisher is: http://www.systweak.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Advanced System Optimizer.
8. After uninstalling Advanced System Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced System Optimizer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced System Optimizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Advanced System Optimizer by Systweak Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Advanced System Optimizer by Systweak Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Advanced System Optimizer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-01 18:12:54.067